The jet peel beauty technique has proven to be very effective for skin care. The base is a bath with pressurized water, through which the skin rejuvenates. By means of an instrument specially created for the jet peel, a kind of high pressure shower of saline serum and oxygen is made. As a consequence, dead cells are removed, impurities are removed and skin circulation is stimulated. The jet peel is used in the best dermatological and aesthetic clinics.
What is the procedure to perform this jet peel beauty technique?
The first thing to note is that jet peel is not an invasive treatment. It is based on a physical principle of drag. The device takes water or saline solution and applies it under pressure.
The instrument has heads specially designed to expel the jet of drops of liquid and gas. Upon exiting, the drops accelerate and break apart, transforming into micro drops.
The droplets travel at a speed of 200 meters per second and have a temperature between 12 and 14 degrees below zero. This causes a rejuvenating cryogenic effect. Thanks to the speed with which these microdroplets reach the skin, gently and painlessly exfoliates the outer layer of the epidermis. The pores are opened, the skin is hydrated and cleansed, without the need for needles.
What are the conditions of use of jet peel?
It is an extraordinarily healthy beauty technique which has no contraindications. Let’s look at some features.
- Can be used all year, even in summer, because it does not require time to rest the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types, dry, oily, mixed, including sensitive skin.
- Improves young skin and aged skin. Therefore, the jet peel technique can be applied to people of all ages.
- It is a very successful technique in prevention of the appearance of stretch marks.
- It is not only applied to the face, but also its effect is very good on the neck, hands, cleavage.
- The jet peel technique can be used on skin with acne, rosacea, deep wrinkles and excessive sweating, in which excellent results are obtained.
- The jet peel eliminates wrinkles, blemishes, expression lines, drains skin lymph and illuminates the treated area.
It is possible to make jet peel with different ingredients. Some professionals include hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, vitamins C, B, A and E, minerals. With these nutrients, the results are immediate.