Buckwheat or buckwheat, consumed together with kefir in a special preparation, can help people who want to lose weight. According to nutritionists, replacing a meal of the day with this dish helps to eliminate harmful substances and toxins accumulated in the gastrointestinal tract. Additionally, buckwheat and kefir provide a number of healthy nutrients with very low caloric intake, making them a risk-free substitute.
Benefits of buckwheat with kefir
Buckwheat is a nutritious food and contains beneficial vitamins, minerals and trace elements for the body, with a very low calorie intake, only 340 kcal per 100 grams. That is why it is ideal as an ingredient in diet meals.
Kefir is a fermented dairy that provides several important nutrients, such as calcium and trace elements. It is also a source of protein, benefits digestion and, together with buckwheat, has a cleansing effect on the digestive tract.
This breakfast is very simple to make and requires no cooking or additives. It is only necessary to mix the ingredients and let it sit for the necessary time. Once ready, you can consume as breakfast or as a substitute for meals, As the dinner.
Buckwheat and kefir breakfast
Portion of 125 kcal
- 1 cup buckwheat grains
- 2 cups of kefir
- 1 tablespoon Goyi berries (optional)
- Wash the buckwheat grains and remove any impurities. Drain the water and place the cereal in a container with a lid.
- Add the kefir, stir until homogenized, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight, so that the cereal grains swell.
- The next morning, the dish is ready to eat. It does not require cooking, but it is eaten raw, and it is not possible to add sugar either, salt or other ingredient.
- If you wish, you can combine it with berries, ideally pre-hydrated Goyi berries.
This is a very simple recipe to make, since the total preparation will not take you more than 10 minutes. And the ingredients are also easy to get. Although it is not common to find both ingredients in supermarkets, buckwheat and kefir can be found in health food stores.
Leave your comments about the buckwheat and kefir breakfast to lose weight, have you tried it or heard about it?
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking on the buttons of your favorite social networks. Or especially, send this recipe to a friend who wants to lose weight.