We have good news for anyone looking for something healthy to eat after dinner or lunch. It is not necessary to stop eating sweets to lead a healthier lifestyle. One should only consider the commitment to change the way of “making sweets” and seek healthy alternatives for dessert. You should not opt for processed candy, bakery cakes, and packaged cookies. You should start by obtaining healthy sweet snacks, starting from healthy ingredients such as fruits, nuts, almonds, and dark chocolate among others.
Healthy sweets, healthy alternatives for dessert
We have put together a list of 7 healthy sweet snacks that also have a nutritional impact
- Mango, kiwi and raspberry frozen fruit popsicles. Fruit popsicles are one of the healthy alternatives for dessert, ideal to beat the summer heat. They have only a little bit of sweetener or can be omitted if you like them a little more acidic. Not only are they refreshing, but these fruits provide a significant amount of vitamin C.
- Apple puree. A childhood favorite, it’s made with apples from the season that are boiled, then crushed, with added honey or sweetener. Cinnamon to add extra flavor and is also a good antioxidant. It can be eaten alone or as a topping for other foods.
- Red fruits salad. It is a classic and healthy dessert. This recipe based on red berries such as strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and cherries that are considered functional foods, because in addition to providing basic nutrition, they enrich the body. The so-called red fruits are rich in fiber and abundant water, which helps to dilute the sugar.
- Banana cups. They may be a peanut butter cup, but there’s a banana surprise in there! These spectacular glasses are one of the healthy alternatives for dessertEasy to make and a great way to beat your chocolate craving. The ingredients are: 1 banana, 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips and ¼ cup of almond milk. These chocolate cups should be kept in the freezer
- No-bake energy bites. These snacks are one of the healthy alternatives for dessert, it is an easy recipe that allows you to make it without turning on the oven. They’re loaded with flavorful ingredients like shredded coconut, peanut butter, and semisweet chocolate chips.
- Flourless Hazelnut Cream Blender Muffins. It contains black beans, which provide more fiber and modest amounts of protein and iron, and a hazelnut and cocoa spread. To enjoy them at any time of the day.
- Guilt-free chocolate truffles. Chocolate, especially dark, can fit into a healthy diet plan! These truffles are filled with dark chocolate, almond butter, Greek yogurt, and cocoa powder. The ingredients are combined and small bites are made.